Why Be a Member?
- Our Members leverage off our shared heritage to both foster social relationships and create business opportunities for existing and new members of all categories.
- The IHBC has strategic partnerships with Enterprise Ireland and the Irish Embassy in Hungary. In addition, the association has close ties with the British Chamber of Commerce, The Italian Chamber of Commerce and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
- Members meet on the First Friday of each month. We have a Facebook Page, a Facebook Group, a LinkedIn Group and a monthly newsletter to help facilitate conversion between members and potential members.
- We organize networking business functions and presentations with guest speakers from industry and/or government.
- We are the hosts of the Annual St.Patrick’s Day Parade and Charity Gala Dinner held each March.
- We regularly partner with other business chambers in business, networking, and social events. Our members are encouraged to attend these joint events and benefit from the members’ rates offered by individual chambers.
- The IHBC is proud to support a number of charitable initiatives in Hungary funded by our registered charitable foundation. We actively seek opportunities for our members to give something back to our community. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is good business practice and we can work with you to identify opportunities to engage.
Our membership rates are given in the following table. We believe that as a contribution to the aims of the association, the organisation of events, and the chance to grow your business through networking, the money is well spent.
Simply fill in the form below to join the IHBC today!